What materials compose Roz jewelry pieces?
We carry both certified Earth-mined and lab-grown real diamonds. All of our jewelry pieces may be crafted and set in Platinum, 14k & 18k gold Hong Kong Setting.
Do you issue a Certificate of Authenticity?
GIA and IGI certifications are available for solo diamonds from .50ct and up across all shapes. Certificates of Authenticity for other jewelry pieces are available upon request.
How can I check the status of my order?
You will be notified via email if your order has been processed and shipped for delivery. For further queries, please reach out to our sales team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through Viber and WhatsApp at +639955845954 for further assistance.
What are the payment methods?
Safe and secure credit card payment assured via Visa and Mastercard. GCash and Bank Transfers via BDO, BPI and CHINABANK are also available. Details will be provided upon order confirmation.
What are the payment terms?
0% installment and in-house layaway plans available. Details will be provided upon order confirmation.
Can I cancel my order once placed?
Please know that once orders are placed, they may no longer be canceled.
How will I know if my order was successfully placed?
Upon checkout, you will receive an email confirming that your order is currently in process.
What is your delivery timeline?
Orders will be processed during business days (Monday to Friday).
Upon confirmation of the order, delivery of on-hand pieces will be completed within 5-7 business days.
Our standard lead time for Bespoke Jewelry or Made-to-Order pieces is 4-6 business weeks.
How much is the delivery fee?
Deliveries within the Philippines via LBC are free of charge. For overseas shipping, we send our jewelry via DHL. Fees may vary depending on the destination. Please reach out to our sales team via email at email@example.com or through Viber and WhatsApp at +639955845954 for further assistance.
We are delighted to offer cleaning, polishing, and repair for most of our pieces. Our services include:
- One-time FREE cleaning
- One-time FREE engraving
- One-time FREE resizing (-+ 1 size) within one year from the date of purchase.
- Lifetime repair warranty for pieces bought from Roz Jewelry with no prior alteration from other jewelry stores.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.
A simple way to keep your diamond jewelry looking beautiful is to soak it in a gentle degreasing solution, such as water with a few drops of mild dish soap, once or twice a week. After you remove the diamond from the cleaning solution, use a soft, clean toothbrush to remove any remaining dirt.
Return and Exchange Policy
Rest assured that all items are properly inspected and in good condition before dispatch. However, if you find any defect, we allow an exchange within 7 business days upon shipping of your order, provided that:
- The item/s must be in good condition and not show any signs of wear and use.
- Original receipt, Certificate of Authenticity, and item packaging must be presented together with the item/s.
- The new item/s must be of equal or higher value to be exchanged. If the new item is of higher value, the price difference will be paid by the customer.
- Items that have been worn, resized, engraved, or altered in any way may not be exchanged. Returned items may only be exchanged and not refunded.
Tax & Duties
- Prices and shipping fees for international orders do not include Import and Customs Duties, Value Added Taxes (VAT), tariffs, brokerage, or other fees that may be levied by the destination country. Roz is not responsible for these fees or Customs related delivery delays.
- If the customer refuses delivery due to government-required costs from the destination country, incurred costs to return the package to the sender are the responsibility of the purchaser.